Thursday, October 23, 2008

BLOG WILKINS featured on FOX 40 LIVE today!!


Just letting everyone know that my LITTLE OLD BLOG was featured on the morning news talk program FOX 40 LIVE today on KTXL-FOX 40 SACRAMENTO at around 8:20AM. This is a thrill. Never in my wildest dreams would I think that my Blog would be featured on TELEVISION. Of course, I sent a e-mail suggesting they feature my blog since they mention so many other blogs, plus MY BLOG ALSO FEATURES ALOT OF KTXL INFORMATION since this is KTXL's 40TH BIRTHDAY this coming Sunday and I will feature MUCHOS KTXL. I do need to thank ANNALEE PENNY! THANKS ANNALEE, YOU'VE MADE MY DAY!!! Here is a link to that footage on my blog http://www.fox40.com/pages/annalee and click on 10/23-Fox 40 Featured On Viewers Blog. And let me know how you think?

1 comment:

Josh said...

Floyd, let me be the first to say congratulations! Its great that even young people are becoming familiar with Bob Wilkins and his hosting years in Northern California. The turnout for Shock It To Me!film festival (also in honor of Bob Wilkins) up in San Francisco had been good, but I was even more surprised by the turnout last night at the Del Mar Theater here in Santa Cruz. John Stanley and Rob Wilkins were on an improvised stage and answering questions from the audience between the films. I'm happy to see John continue to carry the Creature Features torch these days, and I hope that more is to come locally. Our resident comic book store, Atlantis Fantasy World, had a lot to do with getting the Del Mar to host the event. The owner had met Bob back in the '70s when he'd done an in-store appearance, an incidentally its the same comic book store featured in the vampire film, The Lost Boys (1987).