Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Final FAMOUS MONSTERS!


This is the cover of the final Famous Monsters Of Filmland when I was 16 years old in 1978, FM # 147. By this time, There was too much Science Fiction being covered. A year later, I discovered FANGORIA and that became my monster mag of choice for the next 20 years. Today my favorite monster magazine is SCARY MONSTER magazine. It covers the old monster movies I remember as a kid. Plus SCARY MONSTERS remind me alot of the original FAMOUS MONSTERS. Even more than the new FAMOUS MONSTERS by RAY FERRY. LONG LIVE THE ORIGINAL FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND!!!!

1 comment:

Rossie Foushee said...

I remember this particular issue of Famous Monster magazine. Me and Ray's Step-son Chris use to sort them out and package them from the garauge. I love Ray Ferry's work because he is cool and a very passionate worker. North Hollywood 2004...