Monday, March 23, 2009

Planet X Magazine & Cinema Insomnia Presents The Bob Wilkins Sacramento Fan Celebration On March 29!


This Coming Sunday (3/29) will be Bob Wilkins Public Memorial also known as THE BOB WILKINS SACRAMENTO FAN CELEBRATION. It will be held from 5:PM-8:PM at the Corner Of 17TH & I Streets. I Will Be There as well as Planet X Magazine's SCOTT MOON, Cinema Insomnia's MR. LOBO, Bob Wilkins Archivist TOM WRYSCH, Attorney And Former KCRA Late Night Movie Host GEOFF WONG and BOB WILKINS Family. I have invited several of Bob's Former KTXL TV 40 Co-Workers, which I am hoping will be there. And I Am Hoping For A Big Turnout!!!

This Will Be A Great Chance For All Of Bob Wilkins Fans To Mingle Amongst Each Other And Talk About Your Own Personal Memories Of Why Bob Wilkins Made The 1960's & 1970's More Special! This Will Be A Special Day And I Hope To See Everyone There!

No comments: