Sunday, August 12, 2007

August 12, 1967 Schedule


On Saturday Night on KCRA Channel 3 at 11:15PM, Bob Wilkins showed "The Brain That Wouldn't Die" (1962). This is actually a repeat as Bob showed it on January 21, 1967. This show is very important as it is the oldest surviving segment of Bob Wilkins show available. It is available on Tom Wrysch's "The Bob Wilkins 3 DVD Set" on Disc 3 "The Sacramento Years" though ironically it has listed the wrong date on the box(They list 6/08/68 when it is supposed to be 8/12/67). This show segment has Bob's friend Harry Martin as a guest. I am so glad it is still around for everyone to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey where can I get that "The Bob Wilkins 3 DVD Set" on Disc 3 "The Sacramento Years" ? I got just a few of the Creature Freature ones which are Ok...I prefer the Sac years cuz thats what I watched. The Planet X site just lists the CF ones. Can you help?