Monday, July 09, 2007

Big Things Happening To This Blog Later This Year!!!

Some big things will be happening! On August 20, I will be celebrating the One Year Anniversary of this blog. Then on September 10, will be the One Year Anniversary Of Bob Wilkins show on KCRA Channel 3 in 1967. I will be doing a retrospective on Bob's past year on KCRA Channel 3. PLUS Soon I will be doing a "100TH Post" on this blog. And as with "Famous Monsters" and "Fangoria" with their 100TH Issue, I will be doing something special too! Also I will be taking a brief hiatus on September 15 as I will be vacationing in beautiful Montana. I'll figure out things too. As for the continued future of this blog. As always, I have to thank Scott Moon for his continued support of this blog. He has an excellent website at http://www.bobwilkins.net/ If you haven't, Check It Out!!! Another friend who continues to help is Perry Martin of Anchor Bay Entertainment.

No comments: