Thursday, January 10, 2008

A New Year


2007 has been an amazing year for me as well as this blog. 2007 was also the year that I finally met my childhood idol, BOB WILKINS himself, unfortunately on his final public appearance due to Alzheimers. Back to my blog, I must apologize for being late on certain posts. With the holidays and a very busy work schedule, that is the reason. As for 2008, on the program schedules that I post (right now of KCRA only), We are now into 1968. A very interesting year for Bob at KCRA that i will post later. Also locally, I survived the big storm of the New Year last Friday, January 4. Stockton had Lots of rain and wind gusts that were close to 60 MPH. My Apartment survived as well as my storage unit with no damage. No power outages at my place either. (My sister in nearby Lockeford wasn't so lucky.) Here is wishing everyone a great 2008!!!

No comments: